Architecture and Built Environment
Are you interested in developing your knowledge that the universities built with a broader environmental and geographic context? The Architecture and Built Environment course provides you with the subject knowledge, technical skills, and experience required for you to progress in the choice of undergraduate degrees. As a student of Architecture and Built Environment, you will be able to contribute to the creation of a meaningful, beautiful, and sustainable environment that enhances our lives. From planning cities to designing buildings, creating ecologically responsive places, or managing construction projects, this course has something perfect for you.
Why study Architecture and Built Environment abroad ?
Architecture and Built Environment comprehends all of the teaching, enterprise, and research in Architecture, Real Estate, Quantity, Building Surveying, and Housing. The universities are based on innovative state-of-the-art architecture studies designed by Park/Page architects, providing the architecture students with world-class facilities. The courses in architecture and built environment are at the forefront of present practice and knowledge and are shaped by internationally excellent and world-leading research. The diverse group of professionals who are built environment related has the experience, knowledge, and background in both academia and practice. The support and emphasis on a research learning environment will permit you to develop a practice-based and research-rich experience and will encourage the students to carry out all their studies in the undergraduate program.
As a result, you can develop as well as apply your experience of research skills and academic knowledge to your selected degree program.
Candidates will be able to work in various roles after taking graduation degree in architecture and built environment :
- Architectural Technologist
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Fire Engineering
- Property Development and Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Real Estate
- Structural engineer
- Historic building inspector
- Production designer
- Town planner
- Building surveyor
- Spatial and interior designer
The learning outcomes
The department of Architecture and Built Environment teaches as well as carries out research in the design of the building process and built environment from building and planning to management. Beyond the core responsibility of teaching in this program in Architecture :
- The courses are also provided in civil engineering, Fire protection engineering, Cadastral Surveying, and Industrial design programs.
- You will be able to experience first-hand knowledge of the built environment, also the broader environmental context. This program will focus on the proper components for the initial phases of developing you as a graduate student.
- The learning outcomes of this program and the modules are being mapped against the requirements of professional development as well as the competencies that are necessary for this industry.
- The research of the universities in the areas of architecture and built environment aims at the future’s sustainable society.
- Students get to study how infrastructure, buildings, and cities must be built and designed, and also how systems of regulation and institutions must be improved to provide good opportunities and suitable living environments as well as better opportunities for the industry in development.
- The study of the built environment will allow the students to address the real-world challenges in planning, project management, development, and construction over an array of sectors.
- The study of architecture will help design our society’s structures, landscapes, and interiors that will positively impact the community, environment, well-being, and health.
Building and designing a better world
The mission of this course in architecture and built design is to educate the next generation of construction and design professionals on creating a sustainable and equitable future. The emphasis on design, sustainability, and social equity and the dynamic approach of this education equips the students with the competitive edge poised to be innovative leaders in sustainable practice. The students are furnished with professional experience in the vibrant metropolitan area. This hands-on course will ensure that you gain relevant practical skills and knowledge from the outset using current technology, high-quality, and on-site laboratories.
You might be interested in Architecture and Built Environment course from the following universities-
Griffith University Architecture
University of Newcastle Architecture
Curtin University Architecture
Swinburne University of Technology Architecture
University of Manitoba Architecture
University of Windsor Built Environment
University of Waterloo Architecture
Ball State University Architecture
Kent State University Architecture
University of Illinois Chicago Architecture
University of Arizona, Tucson Architecture
University of Tennessee, Knoxville Architecture
University of South Florida Architecture
Victoria University of Wellington Architecture
University of Sheffield Architecture
University of Leeds Architecture
Coventry University Architecture
University of Hertfordshire Architecture
University for the Creative Arts Architecture
IUBH University of applied Science Berlin Architecture
Click here to check your eligibility